- Company workshops tailored to your specific situation and the respective participant group.
- Theoretical content alternates with practical exercises and group discussions to facilitate the best possible learning experience.
- You will experience numerous modern techniques that you can use in your daily challenges.
- Try out new methods in a safe space, experience different perspectives, and challenge ideas within the group.
- With the boot camps, participants gain a good overview of the challenges and solutions in the agile environment in a short period.
- All workshops are flexible and can be conducted directly at your location, online, or in suitable venues.
Workshops enable the participants (m/f/*) to work out important content together through various learning methods.
Theory, practice, group exercises and discussions alternate constantly.
Trainers can specifically respond to the requirements, suggestions and questions of the group and are not subject to a professional corset of certification preparation.
Skills and knowledge building blocks are conveyed in a targeted manner in workshops, which is why we can respond to the wishes of our customers and offer tailor-made solutions.
Think workshops differently….
In our Agile workshops, e.g.: Agile Boot Camp and topic workshops, e.g. MVP, the participants and the trainers work together on the respective topic
and expand their own method and experience case in a targeted manner. Especially the exchange in the group
and the work in the protected space promotes the development of new ideas and views.
Topic Scrum: What distinguishes Scrum from classic project management?
Scrum is often used in exploratory projects (e.g. software project), since progress can be checked after each sprint and further development can be adjusted. There are of course other distinguishing features, curious?
Topic Scrum: Why do we need a Daily? Once a week is enough…
The Daily Standup is an important element in the Scrum method, as the members (male/female/*) of the Scrum Team ask themselves daily what they have done and continue to plan in order to achieve the sprint goal. Furthermore, the Daily Standup is an opportunity to discuss blockers and possible adjustments. Curious?
Topic MVP: What is an MVP?
With a minimum viable product (MVP) we test a hypothesis and gain initial experience without already developing / producing the entire product. A small functional framework of total scope is defined, which also brings a customer benefit! In this way, companies save costs, can build up initial experience and check the acceptance of their own ideas. Curious?
TARGET GROUP & CONDITIONS
The workshops are intended for all levels of the company, we usually welcome managing directors, project managers, product managers, team members and of course employees from other departments (e.g. HR) who want to deepen their knowledge of a specific topic.
- Companies that want to convey a specific topic to their employees in a targeted manner
- Specialists and executives and anyone who wants to expand their knowledge and methods in a specific area
- The participants should have the opportunity to take part in a workshop UNDISTURBED in order not to jeopardize the learning experience.
- At least 5 people should participate in each workshop to enable group work and discussions.
- Preferred setups are directly on site or purely online, hybrid setups should be avoided, as previous workshop experience can be expanded here.
We look forward to your requirements, ideas and workshop goals!
Die Mindestteilnehmerzahl beträgt 6 Personen.
COMPANY WORKSHOPS USING THE LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® METHOD
Regardless of the format, the results with this modern method are very effective, tangible, and therefore easily transferable to the real working world.
The following company workshops are possible:
The possibilities with this creative method are extensive and can be adapted to individual requirements.
What can one imagine about a workshop?
In essence, the teams work together to visualize a challenge or a specific theme.
In the first step, your own perspective is developed. Subsequently, a shared understanding is created. The exchange with other participants, creative work, and the simplification of large or complex topics help to generate new approaches or solutions.
To find ways. These are discussed and broken down to the extent that the transfer to the real world is facilitated.
Working with building blocks is highly effective and usually leads to very convincing results.
Curious? I look forward to an informal initial conversation.
Our workshops are tailor-made for your team and the requirements you define.
Dauer: 3, 6 or 8 hours including breaks
Price: on request